Spread the love


School Record Requests

How to Request a Transcript or Student Record

Open schools in the Archdiocese of New York maintain their own records. To obtain a record from a school that is still open, contact the school directly. For a record from a school that has closed, fill out the appropriate Record Request Form below and return it to the Archives with identification and fee.  All requests must be sent via mail.  The mailing address is:

Archives of the Archdiocese of New York
201 Seminary Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10704

Access policies for all student records can be found here.

NOTE: The Archives only has records for the following schools. For information on the location of other closed school records, please contact the Archives directly.

High Schools

Please use this form to request records from the following high schools.

Blessed Sacrament – St. Gabriel, New Rochelle, NY (closed 2013)

St. Gabriel High School, New Rochelle, NY (closed 1985)

St. Louis Academy, Staten Island (closed 1970s)

St. Nicholas of Tolentine High School, Bronx, NY (closed 1991)

St. Peter’s Girls’ High School, Staten Island, NY (closed 2011)

St. Pius V High School, Bronx, NY (closed 2011)

NOTE: Bishop Ford High School is part of the Diocese of Brooklyn. For a record from Bishop Ford, contact the Diocese of Brooklyn Archives.

Elementary Schools

Please use this form to request records from the following elementary schools.

Our Lady of Loretto, Manhattan

Sacred Heart, Mount Vernon

St. Agnes, Manhattan

St. Ann, Manhattan

St. Boniface, Manhattan

St. Catherine of Siena, Manhattan

St. Gabriel, Manhattan

St. Mary, Manhattan

St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, Manhattan

St. Peter, Manhattan

St. Veronica, Manhattan